Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Posting philosophy

There's some wisdom in the matters of providing content or whatever you have for public - for me it can be my articles. Yeah it is true that if you want to attract people with new TV series, every episode should be qualitative 100%. Now while you blogging here you have the same rule. But counting what level of language I do have, and how much my thoughts are organized, perhaps I could be worst blog author ever. But behold, if I gonna get some money, all the history of articles which I have wrote can be changed by talented rewriters.

So, if I spent my time for something in past and if I am not satisfied with it in future, there's always a chance to republish this content by help of somebody much talented, who perhaps knows English much more perfect than I am. Though the concept and knowledge structure perhaps gonna remain the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment